You are here
AFRICA ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANTS
Africa Economic and Social Development Consultants (AESDC) is Africa’s leading economic and social development consultancy firm, providing support for sustainable economic and social development. We have a deep understanding of Africa, its challenges and how to best resolve them. We engage the most competent people who are selected on the basis of their skills, knowledge of issues, academic qualifications and proven capacity to undertake their assignments.
Our expertise and specialist knowledge ensures that no matter how specific the brief, we are able to deliver the best and most appropriate solutions to clients. Our functional expertise gives us a holistic perspective that helps us capture value across boundaries. Our experts help clients with their most complex challenges and build tailored solutions. Our work spread across Africa, with key focus on East, Central and Southern Africa.
In addition to having unmatched knowledge of Africa, our consultants have over the years built elaborate and valuable networks across the continent both in public and private sectors.
They hold degrees from some of the leading universities in the world and have worked in a wide range of top-notch organizations across the world.
This makes them particularly suited to effectively impact Africa by combining their global experience and training to provide home-grown solutions with a global perspective. We have a Quality control system, which further enhances AESDC’s capacity in providing a consistent and predictable quality service. This dynamic approach leads to better allocation and management of available resources. Our areas of specialization include but are not limited to:
- Agriculture and rural development.
- Education, vocational training and social development.
- Environment and natural resource management.
- Good governance and public management, management of the economy, strengthening of the legislative framework and the legal system.
- Health and social policy.
- Infrastructure, transport, urban planning, energy and telecommunications.
- Private sector development.
- We are committed to ethical behaviour and we always act and demonstrate moral principles that include honesty, fairness, equality, dignity, diversity and individual rights.
We have a passion for performance and it is this passion and commitment that propels us to continuously strive to do better for our customers by meeting or exceeding all requirements and expectations while maintaining cost- effectiveness.