ofertas de empleo
Please send an email at with your CV and cover letter.
Research and Innovation Manager for the Fit for Market Programme - January 2019
Internship vacancy - January 2019
COLEACP has developed a self-assessment system (SAS) for companies, producers and cooperatives operating in the fruit and vegetable sector. This consists of a checklist (questionnaire) to record their current practices, and a set of indicators (metrics) to measure key factors such as soil health, water and energy usage, staffing levels, and profit.
In 2018, all data were collected in the field to complete the SAS and COLEACP is now in the stage of data analysis. Currently, COLEACP (Brussels office) is offering a paid temporary internship (Minimum 2 months – full time) of which the main task will consist of developing monitoring reports for each company that performed the SAS exercise in 2018.
- Graduated in bio-engineering/horticulture/agriculture
- Fluent in English or French. Fluency in both languages is an asset
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office in particular Word and Excel
- Experience in the agricultural/horticultural industry in one or more
- African, Caribbean or Pacific countries is an asset
- Team player, functioning well in a vibrant working dynamic
Please send your CV and cover letter by the 31st of January to and